Published: Вс, Апреля 30, 2017
Global Media | By Abel Hampton

North Korean mock-up birthday video shows missiles blowing up US

North Korean mock-up birthday video shows missiles blowing up US

North Korea's deputy United Nations ambassador warned on Monday that a "nuclear war may break out at any moment" on the Korean peninsula, blaming the USA for its "dangerous sabre-rattling".

Mr Pence said recent US military strikes in Syria and Afghanistan have showed that the resolve of US President Donald Trump should not be tested by Kim Jong-Un.

He said the Trump administration's deployment of the Carl Vinson nuclear carrier task group to waters off the Korean Peninsula again "proves the USA reckless moves for invading the DPRK have reached a serious phase of its scenario".

A crowd of thousands cheered in glee during the party to honour the 105th birth anniversary of Kim Il-sung in North Korea on Sunday.

The video comes after North Korea's disastrous missile test over the Easter weekend where they attempted to launch a new rocket but it reportedly exploded just moments after launch.

Over the weekend, Vice President of the United States Mike Pence visited South Korea to show support for the USA ally.

The UN has passed resolutions banning North Korea from launching ballistic missiles.

"We are with you 100 percent", said Pence, adding that "all options are on the table".

Kim told a news conference that "if the US dares opt for a military action", North Korea "is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the U.S".

Trump's refusal to label China a currency manipulator, a hallmark of his campaign, demonstrates concern from the US that resolving the problem of North Korea diplomatically will require strong action by China.

State media has an outsize influence in North Korea, because most of the country can not access anything else.

Earlier in the week, Pence warned North Korea not the test "the strength of the armed forces of the United States in this region", according to the New York Times. North Korean state media has made no comment on the launch.

During Saturday's military parade it displayed what appeared to be new intercontinental ballistic missiles. "But Vox reported that Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia nonproliferation program at the Center for Nonproliferation Studies, estimated that North Korea will be able to reach US territory at Guam or Hawaii within five years". It received raucous applause from the hundreds of North Korean officials in attendance.

South Korea's acting president, Hwang Kyo-ahn has called for military and security ministries to maintain vigilance.

The propaganda video was released as tensions continued to rise between Kim Jong-un's isolated country and the United States.

Like this: