Caron Butler Thinks Tony Romo Could've Played In The NBA
- Palestinian prisoners just launched a mass hunger strike
- First family rolls out festivities for first Trump Easter Egg Roll
- Bale ruled out of Champions League game against Bayern
- Okla. deputy fatally shot, suspect arrested after fleeing in police vehicle
- Starbucks calls shifting-color drink a "Unicorn Frappuccino"
- Trump seems to rule out deeper US intervention in Syria
- Russian police arrest new suspect over St Petersburg subway attack
- Kenyans Kirui, Kiplagat win 121st Boston Marathon
- Violent clashes in Venezuela demanding dismissal of apex court justices
- Weekend Reading: Microsoft Weekly 57 (Apr 10 - April 16)
- Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke frustrated after Leicester point
- Dems unified in opposition to Trump, but what comes next?
- DHS chief: Terror risk as high as on 9/11
- Russian Federation vetoes United Nations resolution to condemn Syria chemical attack
- North Korea parades military weapons, but no nuke test