Published: Fri, November 04, 2016
Research | By Jennifer Evans

Mother shares video of lifeless toddler with father after killing him

Mother shares video of lifeless toddler with father after killing him

Sickeningly, it was all because of a fight they'd been having.

Clark doesn't have an attorney listed in online court records.

Christian Clark, 21, of McKeesport, was jailed without bond after being arraigned on charges of criminal homicide in the death of 17-month-old Andre Price III and attempted homicide of his 2-year-old sister, Angel.

According to the text messages, Prince Jr. and Clark got into an argument when he left for work early that day. She allegedly texted him for more than two hours that night, warning him that his children's lives were at risk. The last ones came when Price told Clark to wake the child after he received a third video showing her throwing Andre III's limp body onto the bed.

"Ahh, look, Angel is still alive and sweating".

"I'm not going to make statuses about my son so please nobody else let him rest in peace", Price's father posted on his Facebook page.

Minutes later, Clark sent Price two photographs.

Another video five minutes later showed Clark grabbing Angel's head, prompting the girl to cry.

Clark admitted to smothering the boy, police report.

The criminal complaint alleges that Clark can be seen in the video grabbing her daughter's head.

Mother shares video of lifeless toddler with father after killing him
Mother shares video of lifeless toddler with father after killing him

Angel is being treated in hospital and is "doing well" according to police.

The final texts from Clark read, "I'm literally going to jail you have a funeral to plan", and, "I really snapped this time".

But she admitted to killing him after she was shown the text messages.

Read another: 'Ya kids aint safe here i don't want them here ... I don't want them here. "Hope it was worth it." .

By 11 o'clock that evening, it appeared as though Clark had calmed down and realized the significance of her actions.

Price responded only six times in the argument, ignoring at times Clark's threats.

Emergency crews raced to Clark's home in Hi View Gardens, near Pittsburgh, after Clark called 911 at around 11pm, but the baby boy was pronounced dead half an hour later.

"You need to if he dead", Price texted. "Sorry I did this ... i didn't mean to". When officers arrived, they found the toddler and Clark inside the apartment. An ambulance took both children to UPMC McKeesport. Police say she is awaiting arraignment.

But it wasn't long before police uncovered the texts and videos from her phone, which was when her story rapidly changed.

Allegheny County police took over the investigation and discovered the exchange of cellphone text messages between Clark and her boyfriend in which she accuses him of sleeping with another woman and rapidly escalates into her threatening to kill the children.

Like this: